Physician disability insurance recommendation.

  • crfranck_01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      I realize this is a little off topic, but I know there several members with many years of experience in medical practice admin.

      Can anyone recommend a provider of Physician disability insurance, for a Physician in private practice?

      If so, would disabil. policies provide something equivalent to "sick-days?" Or, is this something entirely different, if it exists at all?

      Any advice will be greatly appreciated.