Re: managed care claims

  • Bizopsmart@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 1999
      In a message dated 10/30/99 3:50:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Reeki8@...
      writes:

      << One word of caution. Carefully and I mean Carefully check out software
      programs first. >>

      Excellent advice! If you don't know billing I suggest learning the business
      first then looking at your software so that you make sure you know what to
      look for in your program. CAREFULLY check out every vendor also. Don't rely
      solely on referals or the BBB. Just because a company is a member of the BBB
      doesn't make them reputable! I have been on one of the websites of one of
      the vendors discussed here and they keep their readers very ignorant of other
      opportunities and scams in the industry. Education is the key to making a
      sound and wise purchase! If you would like to learn more about looking into
      medical billing opportunities, feel free to browse my website, I also have
      tips on what to look for in your vendor and in your software.
      Good luck to you!

      Linda Walker
      http://www.bizopsmarts.com
      http://www.walkerinc.com
    • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 5, 1999
        Can someone please tell me the purpose of the M codes at the end of the ICD
        -9, what are they used for?

        Thanks Tara