Re: [MedicalBillers] Clearinghouses

  • Deb Tru
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2009
      What's wrong with Office Ally?

      At 11:30 AM 8/13/2009, you wrote:

      >We are moving away from third party billers and bringing billing in
      >house. We've narrowed our choice down to 2 vendors:
      >Capario & Zirmed.
      >
      >Does anyone have feedback on either or both vendors?

      Thanks, and Have a Great Day!

      Deb

      Tru Medical Billing,
      at your service

      Deb Tru
      602-525-9888
      Fx: 480-772-4598
      www.tmedbilling.com .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

    • Josie Mapp
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 28, 2009
        Hi Deb, I just started using Office Ally for some providers. Have you had
        any problems with them? Would you recommend them?

        On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Deb Tru <TruMedicalBilling@...> wrote:

        > What's wrong with Office Ally?
        >

        > At 11:30 AM 8/13/2009, you wrote:
        > >

        > >We are moving away from third party billers and bringing billing in
        > >house. We've narrowed our choice down to 2 vendors:
        > >Capario & Zirmed.
        > >
        > >Does anyone have feedback on either or both vendors?
        > >

        > Thanks, and Have a Great Day!
        >
        > Deb
        >
        > Tru Medical Billing,
        > at your service
        >
        > Deb Tru
        > 602-525-9888
        > Fx: 480-772-4598
        > www.tmedbilling.com .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .

        Josie Mapp
        JG Professional Services, Inc.
        Credentialing, Collections & Medical Billing Services
        Cell: 917-892-7201
        Fax: 646-403-3699

        THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE
        INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE
        ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy
        Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
        Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and
        must be protected in accordance with those provisions.

        If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
        delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
        received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
        printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

        If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the
        sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your
        cooperation.

      • Deb Tru
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 28, 2009
          I think they are the best, and cheapest, thing since sliced
          bread! Some problems hooking up my software (PMX3) with them for
          Electronic SEC billing, so I go online with the CLAIM FIX and do it
          manually. I don't do a whole lot of electronic SEC billing.

          I know a biller here that even uses their online billing
          software! That is also free.....

          At 01:44 PM 8/28/2009, you wrote:

> [...]
          >Fax: 646-403-3699
          >
          >THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE
          >INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE
          >ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy
          >Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
          >Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and
          >must be protected in accordance with those provisions.
          >
          >If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
          >delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
          >received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
          >printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
          >
          >If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the
          >sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your

          Thanks, and Have a Great Day!

          Deb

          Tru Medical Billing,
          at your service

          Deb Tru
          602-525-9888
          Fx: 480-772-4598
          www.tmedbilling.com .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .
          .

        • Josie Mapp
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 29, 2009
            Thanks Deb. You made me feel a lot better. I have 2 clients that I was
            about to enroll with another software but, why should I pay $250 per month
            when I can do it for free?

            On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Deb Tru <TruMedicalBilling@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .
            > .

            Josie Mapp
            JG Professional Services, Inc.
            Credentialing, Collections & Medical Billing Services
            **Certified Minority/Women Owned Enterprise
            **Member of New York State's Volunteer Program
            **Member of National Association of Professional Women
[...]

          • jaimejo2005
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 29, 2009
              I use Office Ally for almost all of my providers... they are FREE (unless you do over 50% Medicare claims, then it's $19.99 month, for the months that you go over)... I have really enjoyed them and their staff. I haven't had any significant issues with them. Most things work like a breeze. (I have over 10 accounts with Office Ally.)

              I also use the Practice Mate PM software- also free... Works very well, not perfect, but NONE of the other programs are. Again, hard to beat FREE and FREE tech support as well.

              If you want to PAY for a clearinghouse... ET&T in Mesa, AZ (www.ettch.com) is also very good, along with the lowest prices (set up and monthly) that I have seen, they also KNOW what customer service is. They also do custom set-ups (think along the lines of Supervising providers) at no extra charge.

              Hope that helps,

              Jaime

              --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Josie Mapp <jgpservice@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > Fax: 646-403-3699
              >
              > THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE
              > INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE
              > ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy
              > Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
              > Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and
              > must be protected in accordance with those provisions.
              >
              > If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
              > delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
              > received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
              > printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
              >
              > If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the
              > sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your

            • jaimejo2005
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 29, 2009
                Hi Deb,

                I haven't used PMX3, so pardon my ignorance, but does it print to a .txt file??

                Jaime

                --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Deb Tru <TruMedicalBilling@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > >Fax: 646-403-3699
                > >
                > >THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE
                > >INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE
                > >ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy
                > >Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
                > >Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and
                > >must be protected in accordance with those provisions.
                > >
                > >If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
                > >delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
                > >received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
                > >printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
                > >
                > >If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the
                > >sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your

              • Deb Tru
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 31, 2009
                  Yes. Primary claims are no problem, it is the electronic secondary
                  that has problems.....

                  At 12:26 PM 8/29/2009, you wrote:

> [...]
                  > > >
                  > > >THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE
                  > > >INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE
                  > > >ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy
                  > > >Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
                  > > >Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing
                  > regulations and
                  > > >must be protected in accordance with those provisions.
                  > > >
                  > > >If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
                  > > >delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
                  > > >received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
                  > > >printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
                  > > >
                  > > >If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the
                  > > >sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your

                  Thanks, and Have a Great Day!

                  Deb

                  Tru Medical Billing,
                  at your service