Re: software

  • Jane Lash
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 1999
      Hello, looking to file insurance claims for a group of doctors. Can anyone
      direct me to a good source for the software?

      I was told about http://www.richman-company.com

      Any ideas?
      Jane

      >From: CrazyW1Gsp@...
      >To: MedicalBillers@onelist.com
      >Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] Digest Number 109
      >Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:13:03 EDT
      >
      >Sandy,
      >
      > I went took the Medical Billing/Claims Examiner course at Western
      >Technical Institute in El Paso, TX. The course ran 8 mos and was very
      >involved, and worth it. If you want to know more, e-mail me.
      >
      >Lisa

      >A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
      ><< text3.html >>
    • tammie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 1999
        Jane,

        I'm a little concerned about the content of richman-company's website..looks
        like a hacker
        got ahold of it.

        Tammie