Re: [MedicalBillers] Credentialing Question

  • ken voll
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      Not sure if you received an answer yet, but in my opinion it would be best to focus on the government carriers who Will back date the applications and see if any of the carriers will give you LOA's while you are going through the credentialing process. If you go after people w/ out of network benefits you could create some ill will with those new patients.

      Ken Voll
      Advanced Billing Concepts