Industry Standard for KSPH? - need your Professional Expertise and Guidance PLEASE

  • Jennifer Lozada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello Group!

      I was hoping you may be able to share some of your professional experience as it relates to Medical Billing industry expectations.

      Heald College, based in Northern California, has been offering Medical Insurance Billing & Coding for the past year.  We are setting up our lab work and practice work so that it develops the necessary skills for entry level billers to begin their career.

      From your experience, is there an average KSPH that you or the industry looks for?  Or do you know where I may be able to find the industry standard for KSPH?

      We’re hearing 7500 – 10000 in Northern CA, but need more survey feedback.  I’m hoping to take a survey on as many professionals so that we train our student appropriately.

      Kind Regards,
      Jennifer Lozada