RE: [MedicalBillers] Re: Medical Billing Advocate Course

  • Linda Walker
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi Dee, if you think you can work from home, your best bet is to start your
      own business. It's not likely a practice would hire an employee to work from
      home as it's really not a benefit to the practice. Starting your own
      business, like any will require startup funds, but the opportunity is
      better, like you said there are lay-offs, many doctors are moving towards an
      outsourced solution which makes it a great time to market if you own your
      own business. Just something to think about.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
      A division of K&L Media, LLC
      <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

      Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry