More on the Medical Billing Advocate Program

  • catgem2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
      I contacted my credit card company today, and opened a dispute on the purchase. I strongly feel that the company should make it clear that only currently employed billers would be able to use this course....Or at least they should make it clear that there are many additional costs for the unemployed biller. Thanks again to all of you, and I will let you know what happens.
      I will also keep reading on here, and applying for billing jobs!

      Catherine
    • Linda Walker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
        Catherine, I have to disagree with you. I've never ordered from them before
        but I Have seen their site before and gone through what they do.. what you
        ordered was a "business opportunity" if you did not intend to purchase a biz
        op, then you shouldn't have. I would have to ask why a biz op would supply a
        training program and expect anyone who buys it to already have
        experience..that's sort of the point. Also speaking as a merchant myself,
        If this were a package I had sold, I would more than stand up and dispute
        the dispute because your claim has no merit as to it being misleading. I
        don't mean to sound harsh, but even though being an advocate is different
        than being a medical biller, people are all too quick to expect something
        other than what is offered. When you say they should have notified you of
        additional costs to unemployed billers.. that doesn't make much sense
        because they were selling you the "OPPORTUNITY".

        I'm not a fan of a business opportunities at all.. But I also know that far
        too many people don't research enough and when they find and buy they are
        disappointed and they quickly jump the gun with no regard to refund
        policies.

        Linda Walker

        Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
        <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
        A division of K&L Media, LLC
        <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

        Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry

        database 4197 (20090629) __________

        http://www.eset.com