Re: Digest Number 109

  • CrazyW1Gsp@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 15, 1999
      Sandy,

      I went took the Medical Billing/Claims Examiner course at Western
      Technical Institute in El Paso, TX. The course ran 8 mos and was very
      involved, and worth it. If you want to know more, e-mail me.

      Lisa
    • MISSDEBT@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 15, 1999
        Hey Lisa... Do you live in El Paso? How much did the course cost? Did you
        go full time for the 8 months? I have heard that Western has a great
        program.. I just didnt want to have to quit my day job as a dental assistant
        right now.. the cost of going to school, plus giving up my salary as an
        assistant would get pretty costly.. I guess I was hoping there was some sort
        of a crash course out there.. I really appreciate you writing to me.. keep in
        touch.. Are you working for a medical billing company now, or do you do it
        out of your home? I'm sorry about all the questions..LOL
        Sandy
      • Johni Allen
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 15, 1999
          Does anyone know of a course for in-patient coding....DRG etc.? Please let me know if you do..
          Johni Allen