Re: [MedicalBillers] medicare claim denial codes

  • Onassis Henderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      advertise

      --- On Thu, 4/30/09, Josie Mapp <jgpservice@...> wrote:

      From: Josie Mapp <jgpservice@...>
      Subject: Re: [MedicalBillers] medicare claim denial codes
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:49 PM

      Sandy, that is the best one because you can find all the sets in one page.

      Josie Mapp

      On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Candice Aryitey <claryitey@yahoo. com>wrote:

      > Hi Sandy,
      >
      > This is the site I use. Let me know if it helps.
      >
      > http://www.wpc- edi.com/products /codelists/ alertservice
      >
      > Click on Claim Adjustment Reason Codes and/or Remittance Advice Remark
      > Codes.
      >

      > Candice Aryitey, CCS-P
      > Billing Manager
      > General Medical Consultants, Inc.
      >
      > --- On Thu, 4/30/09, skm283 <sandyk0924@sbcgloba l.net<sandyk0924% 40sbcglobal. net>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > From: skm283 <sandyk0924@sbcgloba l.net <sandyk0924% 40sbcglobal. net>>
      > Subject: [MedicalBillers] medicare claim denial codes
      > To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com <MedicalBillers% 40yahoogroups. com>
      > Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:36 PM
      >
      > Hello All,
      > Is there someplace where I can get a copy of the current Medicare claim
      > denial codes?
      > I'm rather new and the Medicare eob's can be overwhelming to say the least.
      > Thank you in advance.
      > Sandy

      Josie Mapp
      JG Professional Services, Inc.
      Credentialing, Collections & Medical Billing Services
      Cell: 917-892-7201
      Fax: 646-403-3699

      THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE
      INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE
      ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy
      Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
      Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and
      must be protected in accordance with those provisions.

      If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
      delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
      received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
      printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

      If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the
      sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your
      cooperation.