Asking and Group Home

  • Onassis Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hello Medical Billers Group,

      My name is Brendon from Charlotte NC. I'm a medical biller for two Cardiology's. I have been in the field for about two years. I do most of the collections part of the business and feel I'm ready to learn more of about prizing, contracting, how Misys Tiger system work and the overall billing process.

      How do I ask my manger without casing issues or problems between us. Not sure if I should just wait for her to come to me.

      Also I have been asking to do some medical billing for a Group Home. I know nothing about billing for a Group Home. Any information you may have or guide me in the right direction will be very helpful. Thanks for your time and help.

      Thanks again,

      Brendon