Hey Check this out

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hey check this out...

      I just found this site that shows you a
      way of getting 1000's of new followers
      on twitter, I just started using it
      myself and its starting to work
      already.

      http://tweetergetter.com/nomad1ne <http://tweetergetter.com/nomad1ne>

    • Michelle Uhl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        sorry about that guys.. bob.. no spam.. sorry you will be deleted from this group!
         Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!!

        ~Michelle~

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          OFF WITH HIS HEAD!! You Go Michelle!

          Linda Walker

          Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
          <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
          A division of K&L Media, LLC
          <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

          Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
            lol  hate spam..lol