PT/OT Codes - Bundled

  • r3rieser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14 2:09 PM
      Hi,
      I'm Debbie and new to this group. I have a small billing business and
      only concentrate on pediatric speech, OT, and PT. I was wondering any
      strategies on working around the "bundling" charges. I mainly bill
      97530, 97113, 97112, 97150, 97110, and other misc codes. Thank you for
      any advice!
      Debbie
    • djgeisel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15 2:33 PM
        I would go to the CMS web site and get the lsit of NCCI or CCI edits.
        These tell you which codes can be bundled and which ones cannot. The
        correct modifier must be appended in these cases and in some cases 59
        is the modifier which shows the services are seperate and identifiable
        from each other and should be reimbursed seperately. Diana of TX