Re: Question NJ Area

  • Dorothy A Hanussak
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 1999
      If you got Medisoft to print a claim that looks good, my hat is off to
      you and this is no joke!!

      You can get to the Lytec link from NEBA which is:
      http://www.nebazone.com

      I believe Practice Pro is:

      http://www.practicepro.com

      Of the two, Lytec is better suited for multiple MD's and cheaper.
      Practice Pro is actually easier to use. There WInVer is not out yet (they
      are a relatively new company) but their Dos Ver will work in Win98 very
      easily.

      Dottie Hanussak L.P.N., C.M.A., C.M.O.M.
      Express Medical Billing
      Member of NEBA, PAHCOM, A.H.I.M.A., A.A.M.A.,

    • JDBillSys@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 1999
        In a message dated 09/30/1999 4:01:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
        dottieh1@... writes:

        << There really is no good source for software which would please everybody.
        While I like Lytec and Practice Pro, I hate Medisoft. >>

        Dottie,

        Just wondering why you hate Medisoft. I've been told Medisoft & Lytec are
        very similar (since they were actually developed by the basically the same
        group of people), but I've never actually checked out Lytec, just Medisoft.
        Just wondering...

        Bethany Daniels
        JD Billing Systems
        <A HREF="http://www.webcom.com/medical/AMBA.htm">AMBA</A> Conduct & Ethics
        Standards Committee Member
        JDBillSys@...
        <A HREF="http://www.webcom.com/medical/tour.htm">Take advantage of a FREE
        tour of AMBA's Members Only Site</A>
      • Dorothy A Hanussak
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 1999
          Hi Bethany,

          All I can tell you is they are not even close.
          Payments are often hard to put into Medisoft and not hard to put in
          Lytec.
          Printing a claim in M is (for me) impossible as I can't seem to get the
          thing lined up right. Believe me when I tell you I tried,,,