Medisoft CMS1500 Alignment

  • bstrauss19
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      I am having great difficulty aligning the NPI number in box 32a, 32b,
      33a and 33b. No matter what I do, it either prints right above the
      box or doesn't print at all. I have tried changing the form alignment
      as well as the height of the header and footer bands. It seems as if
      the program thinks the form is shorter than it is. I have tried every
      combination I could think of.

      Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

      Brenda
    • Lin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        Brenda, most of those type of issues are per user and vary according to
        computer/printer..etc., so you might want to call Medisoft Support and they
        can help you tweak it. Almost everyone has this problem at one point or
        another, it's a royal pain!

        Lin

        I am having great difficulty aligning the NPI number in box 32a, 32b,
        33a and 33b. No matter what I do, it either prints right above the
        box or doesn't print at all. I have tried changing the form alignment
        as well as the height of the header and footer bands. It seems as if
        the program thinks the form is shorter than it is. I have tried every
        combination I could think of.

        Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

        Brenda

        database 3658 (20081202) __________

        http://www.eset.com

      • healthygrl2008
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          Go into Reports, design custom reports and move it down a little tiny
          bit- if you arent comfortable doing that, open the form and hit save as
          and create a new one before you make any changes, that way you always
          have your orginal...its not too difficult to make a slight change

          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "bstrauss19" <bstrauss19@...>