Super Bills

  • Anne Padilla
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1998
      I am looking for different set ups of Super Bills or encounter forms...
      I would like to compare mine to some others across the United States..so
      if you would be willing to fax me a copy of yours.. I will do the same.
      Please let me know :)

      Anne
    • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 1998
        Hello Anne!

        I would be happy to..but I do not have your fax number. I can also scan
        and put in jpg format so you can view it. Let me know. send the number to
        my private email address.

        Reeki8@...

        SYS

        Jo An
      • Lisa Butler
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 1998
          Reekie,

          I would love to have a superbill too....send me your fax..or scan and
          email....whatever is best for you..

          fax number is 717-738-4280 Lisa Butler