Re: [MedicalBillers] HELP WITH BILLING SYSTEM

  • Josie Mapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      I recently recommended this free demo: One license, unlimited users, you
      can bill for several clinics and/or providers at the same time, access from
      anywhere with internet, HIPPA compliant and they do your back ups. Besides
      processing your electronic claims, they also send out your claims to payors
      who are not receiving electronic submissions. Schedule the following FREE
      demo and ask all your questions:

      http://www.antekhealthware.com/products/daqbilling/requestdemo/index.php?refer=66

      --
      Josie Mapp, Medical Biller & Collector
      JG Professional Services

      DISCOUNT HEALTHCARE FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT QUALIFY FOR MEDICAID OR DO NOT
      HAVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
      www.mybenefitsplus.com/40612305