Ambulance Dry Runs

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 9:46 PM
      I recently started billing for an ambulance service and I have a
      question regarding billing patients for "Dry Runs" where the ambulance
      responded to a scene but the patient signed the AMA (against medical
      advice) waiver. We bill them if they haven't signed the AMA waiver but
      I'm puzzled about the other scenario. I live in CA if that helps with
      guidelines>