Re: [MedicalBillers] Medical billing project wanted..

  • JOOS
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1 1:59 AM
      Hi Terry.,
      Tell me what kind of project (Practice) u have?. I would like to help you.
      Thanks
      Joos..

      From: JOOS <joosdou@yahoo. . com>
      To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, 30 June, 2008, 2:26 PM

      Here there is no hidden cost nothing like that..
      Regards
      Joos.

      From: Joktan Edison <ejoktan@yahoo. com>
      To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 3:03 AM

      Are you sure Dipak???? Because we normally get paid for the effort for the service what we do???

      Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 8:38 AM

      Pilot programmes are to do trial projects, without fee before getting in

      contract.

      On 6/26/08, JOOS <joosdou@yahoo. com> wrote:

      > Dear All Group members.,

      > I have more than 9yrs exp in medical billing and coding field. I am looking

      > the outsourcing projects. If any one intrested to start with the pilot

      > project with me,Pls mail me

      > My mail id would be joosdou@yahoo. com <joosdou%40yahoo. com>

      > your queries are highly welcome..

      > Thanks

      > Douglas..

      > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

      > http://in.promos yahoo.com/ groups/

      Love All Beings,

      Dipak

      Explore your hobbies and interests.. Go to http://in.promos yahoo.com/ groups/

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos yahoo.com/ groups/bestofyah oo/

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/

    • kishore kumar
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 2 9:04 PM
        Good Idea Jok....!!! I agree with you...

        Regards,
        KK

        From: Michelle Uhl <muhl4groups@ yahoo.com>
        To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 7:07 AM

        Actually.. this group is also about networking.. and finding work in the field and sharing experiences. . Joos is not spamming ... there is a project and people can decide on their own whether it is something they want to participate in.. if i thought otherwise i would have taken him out of the group.  now.. if this proves to be otherwise.. i will take further action.. but just because you don't agree with what is being done please don't take it upon yourself to tell our members to go elsewhere.. obviously by some of the replies there are others here who are interested..  As the moderator of the group.. i decide who stays and who goes.. it's basically that simple.
        What i would appreciate though is those interested to contact Joos off the group email list for further information.  It is ok to put the initial opportunity on the main group list but since each listing has our email attached. please do the rest of the contact regarding such opportunities off group this was you avoid cluttering the group with the details.
        thanks for your cooperation!
        Moderator

        From: JOOS <joosdou@yahoo. com>
        To: MedicalBillers@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 1:47 AM

        Yes i am looking the medical billing and coding projects.
        thanks.

        Are you looking for projects or looking to outsoucring projects???? ? please clarify?????

        Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ webmessengerprom o.php