Review Mediworks

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 1999
      In a message dated 9/1/99 10:00:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MISSDEBT@...
      writes:

      << Hey Everyone..I got my software from Mediworks..it isnt too bad... I think
      it
      will work..it will get me started anyway... I am thinking about going to >>
      Hello Sandy,

      Will you write a review on this Software. What you like/dislike about it? I
      am very interested!

      Thank you!

      Jo An
    • MISSDEBT@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 1999
        I would be happy to review it for you.. the only problem is I have not worked
        with any other software, so I dont know how helpful it will be.. So far, I
        have not had any problems with the people at Mediworks..I have had to call a
        couple of times, for technical support, and they were helpful... The software
        seems to do everything it is supposed to do.. I can run reports.. do
        statements.. E file claims..print insurance claims.. The problem I am having
        is figuring out how to enter all the ICD codes... fee's etc... that is
        alittle tricky.. Im sure it is easy once you know what your doing.... I am
        still playing with it..As I said before, for the money, I think it will get
        me started.. I have heard some people have had problems with Mediworks.. so
        far.. they have treated me ok... I hope this helped...
        Sandy