New members and established

  • Reeki8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 1998
      Welcome to Medical Biller,

      Shall we devise codes for new and established members? What would be the
      reimbursment level>>>>LOL...Well now that the attempt at humor is over....I
      want to say hello. I am so looking forward to all of your input! After all
      we learn from the examples of others...and the Big Three!!!!!!!!

      I am hoping to get a little idea of the pay scale for medical billers. Would
      you all be so kind as to give us a idea of what is being paid? Are there any
      benefits? Trips to the Bahamas????New automobile?????? :-)

      I will be looking forward to your replys.