Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Code forinterest due?

  • MmcBillServ
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2008
      Diana,

      Given the solemn mood on the other list, a mention of this code might lighten things up eh? You know..."the code recommended by a long term biller on the billing site is.... ".

      Just a thought.

      Melany

      In a message dated 06/16/08 17:59:08 Eastern Daylight Time, djgeisel@... writes:
      Well I thought so but when the question was asked on the Chiro site,
      I thought I'd ask here just to be sure. No takers on that question
      there! Now we know "the rest of the story"! Good Day! :) Ha...By
      now I guess they have figured that out heh? Diana
      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Maryann Burke <chiroblr@...>
      wrote:

      > I sorry I just had to reply.  I believe the code is
      WHENPIGSFLY.

      > Sorry, just been billing too long.
      >
      > maryann

    • Lin
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 16, 2008
        Heee hee.. not likely.. LOL

        Linda Walker

        Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
        <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
        A division of K&L Media, LLC
        <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

        Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry

        <mailto:MedicalBillers%40yahoogroups.com> , Maryann Burke <chiroblr@...>
        wrote:

        > I sorry I just had to reply.  I believe the code is
        WHENPIGSFLY.

        > Sorry, just been billing too long.
        >
        > maryann

      • djgeisel
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 17, 2008
          Melany,
          I personally thought it was very funny! But I decided against posting
          it on the other site right now. I'm not feeling safe enough to pass
          it on now. What if someone took it wrong? I am thinking of turning
          into what I hear people are calling a "lurker", unless I have a
          question. I have both felt misunderstood and attacked, and made to
          look stupid, but I do not think there is ever an excuse for being
          crude or rude to each other. I am just glad right now that the list
          will continue as a resource. You have been helpful to me in the past
          too! Thank you for your contribution. Diana
          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, MmcBillServ <MmcBillServ@...>
          wrote:

          > Diana,
          >
          > Given the solemn mood on the other list, a mention of this code
          might lighten things up eh? You know..."the code recommended by a
          long term biller on the billing site is.... ".

          > Just a thought.
          >
          > Melany
          >
          > In a message dated 06/16/08 17:59:08 Eastern Daylight Time,
          djgeisel@... writes:
          > Well I thought so but when the question was asked on the Chiro
          site,
          > I thought I'd ask here just to be sure. No takers on that question
          > there! Now we know "the rest of the story"! Good Day! :) Ha...By
          > now I guess they have figured that out heh? Diana
          > --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Maryann Burke <chiroblr@>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > I sorry I just had to reply.  I believe the code is
          > WHENPIGSFLY.
          > >
          > > Sorry, just been billing too long.
          > >
          > > maryann

        • MmcBillServ
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 18, 2008
            Diana,

            Thank you! I've always admired your inquisitiveness and willingness to share when you've got it figured out. As for the other list, what do you do? It is a great resource but one has to be pretty thick-skinned at times if posting to it.

            But aren't the recent events at the other list interesting though? At my company we're too busy for politics (thank goodness!) so it's kind of interesting to me to see this thing shaking out the way it is, and the politics of it all.

            Melany

            wrote:

            > Diana,
            >
            > Given the solemn mood on the other list, a mention of this code
            might lighten things up eh? You know..."the code recommended by a
            long term biller on the billing site is.... ".

            > Just a thought.
            >
            > Melany
            >
            > In a message dated 06/16/08 17:59:08 Eastern Daylight Time,
            djgeisel@... writes:
            > Well I thought so but when the question was asked on the Chiro
            site,
            > I thought I'd ask here just to be sure. No takers on that question
            > there! Now we know "the rest of the story"! Good Day! :) Ha...By
            > now I guess they have figured that out heh? Diana
            > --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Maryann Burke <chiroblr@>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > I sorry I just had to reply.  I believe the code is
            > WHENPIGSFLY.
            > >
            > > Sorry, just been billing too long.
            > >
            > > maryann

          • djgeisel
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 18, 2008
              Yes it is very interesting. Yes I am sure you are right about the
              politics of it all. There are many veterans that are good and
              unrecognized for being good but my claims are going through with no
              issues, as are yours I am sure. We can't be too dumb right? I could
              figure it all out without them if they discontinued the list, but it
              makes it easier sometimes to just ask on the list. I do pick up
              things sometimes from the questions of others too. I am amazed how
              much time some ot those girls seem to have for the list. I see them
              post even on week end dates! Wow! Diana