An Invitation.

  • s_alyssandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hi group!

      I am commonly called Ms. Pinky and I own JustMyPassion.Com
      <http://www.justmypassion.com> . A Medical Billing and Coding site. I
      am offering a free advertisement if you are a billing service or a
      consultant if you submit any articles on my website or any forms that
      you use in the office.

      The goal here is to share information to other billers, coders, office
      managers and physicians. Every time you post an article on my site, you
      can put your link on each article you submit. It must be original
      articles written by you.

      My website is a well-visited site. I may not guarantee or promise
      anything to you. But rest assured one company may turn out interested
      with your services, who knows.

      Kindest regards,

      Ms. Pinky