Re: Re: Welcome to MedicalBillers@onelistcom

  • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 5:08 PM
      Make Tara #4 in the Southern New Jersey area..

      Hey we should start a billing business. (grin)

      Tara
    • Dorothy A Hanussak
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6 5:27 PM
        Hi Tara,

        Yes, at this rate we could start a business. I never realized there were
        so many in this state.

        Dottie

      • Bizopsmart@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6 7:30 PM
          TLCBillInc@... writes:

          << Make Tara #4 in the Southern New Jersey area..

          Hey we should start a billing business. (grin) >>

          Wow.. so many NJ people on one list. .that is great!!! I do practice
          managment for mental health providers only. I've been in business since 1996,
          prior to that I was a medical claims examiner for both Prudential and USLife
          both in NJ. for 10 years.

          Linda Walker
          http://www.walkerinc.com
          http://www.bizopsmarts.com