Notis

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 1998
      Hello List,

      Well..it finally has been done. The Notice system is no longer for the State
      of Michigan. :-(. Now we well have to use the telephone ARU system to get
      medicare claim information and it will only tell us limited information.
      Pretty soon billers will have to be PI's without the pay and time allowed to
      do the job.

      Oh well!

      Take care

      Jo An :-)