find out ANYTHING about ANYONE!

  • wipplash3@xxxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 1969
      If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
      with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
      from future mailings.

      Net Detective lets you find out ANYTHING about anyone.
      Employees, your boss, family, friends, neighbors, boyfriends, girlfriends, fiancee'!
      Copy and paste the URL below to your browser to find out for FREE more about Net Detective.

      http://www.collector-club.com/DET/members/102443/
    • MISSDEBT@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
        Hey Everyone..I got my software from Mediworks..it isnt too bad... I think it
        will work..it will get me started anyway... I am thinking about going to
        Dallas on the 17th for a seminar put on by the AMBA...... is anyone else
        going to it? Looks like it may be helpful .. talk to you soon!!!
        Sandy
      • JDBillSys@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
          In a message dated 09/01/1999 9:00:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
          MISSDEBT@... writes:

          << I am thinking about going to
          Dallas on the 17th for a seminar put on by the AMBA...... is anyone else
          going to it? Looks like it may be helpful .. talk to you soon!!! >>

          Sandy,

          It is very helpful is my opinion. I've been before & thought it was really
          great! Just thought I'd share...

          Bethany Daniels
          JD Billing Systems
          <A HREF="http://www.webcom.com/medical/AMBA.htm">AMBA</A> Conduct & Ethics