hello from a new member

  • catgem2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hello to all of you...I am trying to get into Medical Billing, and
      have a Medical Billing certificate, prior billing /bookkeeping
      experience...
      in another field, long ago.
      What I am now doing is volunteering at a large hospital in the Chicago
      area, doing clerical work. I also have another unrelated part-time job.
      I am hopeful that I can apply for a job in the hospital in a year or so.

      Catherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        Welcome! Good luck in your job search!

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "catgem2002" <catgem1108@...>