Hurricane!

  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 1999
      I know some of our members are from Texas!

      I hope that all are safe! Our prayers are with all!

      Jo An
    • JDBillSys@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 1999
        In a message dated 08/23/1999 12:54:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
        Reeki8@... writes:

        << I know some of our members are from Texas!

        I hope that all are safe! Our prayers are with all!

        Jo An >>

        Thank you so very much, Jo An! It was very kind & thoughtful of you to think
        of us! I'm in Dallas & don't expect any ramifications, but I know that there
        are some that it will effect. I hope & pray that everything is okay for all
        that might be effected by the hurricane! God bless!

        Bethany Daniels
        JD Billing Systems
        AMBA Conduct & Ethics Standards Committee Member
        JDBillSys@...
      • MISSDEBT@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 1999
          That is very nice Jo An.... I have relatives in Corpus Christi.. they are all
          well.. Also..I finally received my software from Mediworks today!! I am so
          excited.. I am reading all the information now... I will probably have a
          million questions for you... I will be in touch...
          Sandy
        • Larry D. and Rhonda D. Butler
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25, 1999
            I am fine here, Jo An.
            ....am located way north of hurricane. All we received were some HEAVY humid
            and cloudy days...but still 100 degree heat.
            Thanks for caring.
            Rhonda Butler