Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: Mod 77? - Help!

  • Joktan Edison
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2008
      Wish you all very happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Melinda, I would advise you to appeal the claim with
      all the medical documents or notes explaining it was
      necessary for the patient to have two E/m service a
      day and see what they do????

      Based on the feedback please involve the patient into
      the conversation and request them to push the
      insurance to pay this or else they have to pay this
      from their pocket.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and