ASI Health Care Saving Plan

  • tony92048
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2007
      Hi

      I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know about my new
      work from home job. We work with a group of local doctors and dentists
      offering a dental/optical plan that runs less than $7 a week for the
      entire family. The plan also includes a FREE cell phone and FREE
      monthly minutes. I thought you might be interested in detailsÂ…

      Call toll free at 1-877-483-1830 and mention my associate code 222228

      Call By Friday to be eligible for the FREE cell phone promotion!

      Tony