RE: [MedicalBillers] Re: New guy here

  • Lin
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 22, 2007
      I agree. A lot of us also probably started out with the intention to stay
      with one specialty but have learned not to close the door to other
      opportunities!

      I particularly like today's web based billing programs out there:

      Kareo

      DAQ Billing

      Collaborative MD

      These seem to give the provider more control and less worry on your end of
      "remote access"

      Also it's a good idea to do a demo run of as many software's as you can and
      get familiar with them. The ASP/web based billing programs are the ones
      that seem to be growing with businesses today and geared towards more
      collaboration between billing company and providers.

      Linda Walker

      Practice Managers Resource & Networking Community
      <http://www.billerswebsite.com> http://www.billerswebsite.com
      A division of K&L Media, LLC
      <http://www.klmediallc.com> http://www.klmediallc.com

      Website Design & Management for the Medical Services Industry