Re: [MedicalBillers] UPIN Numbers

  • Zia Clarkson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14 12:18 PM
      yes they're using both as everyone transitions to being on board with the NPIs

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15 9:16 AM
        Here's the most recent information I've seen. And yes, they are
        still using both, under Medicare's contingency plan.

        https://www.noridianmedicare.com/provider/updates/docs/mm5584_upin_reg
        is_discontinued.pdf

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Denise <denise64atwork@...>