Re: Introduction

  • djgeisel
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
      Yes, I have been doing that full time for 7 years now. What can I
      help you with? Diana

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "nicole mezni" <nmezni@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > My name is Nicole, and I am new to the group. I have been working
      in the billing field for several years, but in the next few weeks, I
      will be billing from home for my first client-a small urology
      practice.

      > I'm extremely nervous, because I'm not sure what to expect. I'm
      hoping to use all of the knowledge I have, but I know doing it from
      home is totally different.

      > I'm just wondering about NPI numbers and things like that. Do I
      need to register with Medicare or the insurance companies? As far as
      I know, I will be 'dialing into' the office's computer system and
      billing that way. Anyone have experience with that?

      > Any advice or experiences welcome! :) I look forward to getting
      to know you all better, and hopefully learning a lot!

      > Thanks for listening!
      > Nicole

    • nicole mezni
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
        Thanks for the info Deb and Diana!
        I'm so glad to know that you guys are here! :)

        Diana, I just emailed you back, and Deb, you are SO right about not having to worry about how your hair looks! But, I'm with you on the house work part...I haven't even started full time yet, just getting ready, and am already obsessing about how the house looks!! :)
        Oh well, hopefully I can work out some kind of schedule after I get going.

        Thanks so much again guys!!
        Nicole

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 18, 2007
          welcome ... i'm the moderator.. Michelle.. and although i don't get to welcome everyone individually.. i'd like to welcome all our new members to the group.. all questions as you can already see are good questions.. and you will typically get several responses that will be helpful.. we bounce things off each other alot here.. so again.. welcome.. come on it.. sit down and ask away!

          michelle