Posting Payments

  • djgeisel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
      What would be a going rate if I were hired to just post payments to an
      existing offices software? This would be done from home. I have an
      inquiry but don't know what to charge. Diana
    • debbie brosnan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2007
          The clinic is located in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Any one else
          have an idea? I'd like to get a range of responses and see if there
          is a general consensus on it. Thank you for your response Deb. That
          is helpful. Diana

          --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, debbie brosnan