Medical Billing Training Manuals and Advertising Materials

  • Karen B.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 10:41 AM
      Hi everyone,

      A couple of years ago I was going to venture into Medical Billing and
      bought a start up package. I hate to admit what I spent!

      Well as things turned out, the business never came to fruition and I
      have all these advertising materials, postcards, brochures, CD's and
      training manuals that I will never use.

      I am willing to part with them CHEAP. If anyone is interested, drop me
      an e-mail and I will provide details and samples of what I have.

      Karen
    • Mike Milonas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 2:32 PM
        I would love to know what you have and what you are asking. I also want to venture into this. Maybe we can go into practice together? LOL

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 5:14 PM
          Hi Karen,

          I would like to see what you have available along with the prices you are
          asking. I currently have a medical billing service, but am always looking for
          additional information. Please email the information to _SDAmom2@..._
          (mailto:SDAmom2@...) Thanks

          Donna Berry
          (707)638-8190 bus.