Re: [MedicalBillers] Re: 94 ERROR

  • CM's Irish
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 10:45 AM
      if you are talking about what i think you are; that means that the primary carrier has
      made payment on the charge, and that the claim needs to be sent to the secondary
      carrier.

      it is the MedManager report that is giving you the error.

      since many carriers are not set up to recieve 2ndary billings electronically, MedManager
      alerts you by bouncing the claim out of the batch. when i was working
      on MedManager (up until two weeks ago), we would drop these claims to paper, attach
      the primary carrier's EOB and sent it by snail mail.

      Blanca Bustillos <bchavira1@...> wrote:
      yes its when you transfer the secondary in medical manager then you get that error I do not know if I am posting it wrong or if there is a way so I wont get error 94 in my response
      thanks
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 12:29 PM
        Good afternoon,

        We are looking into working with a clearing house to
        handle our Highmark and other commercial claims.

        I would appreciate any feed back you would like to
        share regarding your experiences with one.

        Thanks

        Eileen Gelzhiser, CFO
        Cedars Home Health Care