Fee Calculations

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      I put together a document about how to calculate your own fees and also
      a spreadsheet. The document explains how and why you should do a fee
      comparison, each year, and the spreadsheet has pre-calculations
      (formulas) so all you have to do is plug in your data and analyze.

      I use these documents to calculate my own fees, in order to see where I
      need to raise or lower, based on my insurance contracts and the RVUs.

      I thought I would share it with everyone and hope that it will help, if
      you are struggling with calculating your own fees.

      I have uploaded both of them to the files section.