Re: Voice Billers Chat

  • Vickie Hinds
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 1999
      Anytime is fine for me. I am in the Central time zone.
      Vickie

      --

      We can help with your Practice Management needs.
      We take care of your business, so you can take care of your patients.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 1999
        Any time is fine with me.............my time is central time zone

      • MISSDEBT@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 10, 1999
          Hi Jo Ann..I think that is a great idea.. I am on mountain time zone.. I
          would love to chat with some of the billers..Anytime is good for me.. Just
          let me know.. I am looking forward to it.. Hi to everybody! I cant wait to
          get started on my business... still waiting for my software...
          Sandy from El Paso Texas...
        • TLCBillInc@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10, 1999
            Hi Jo An,
            great idean about the chat. I am eastern time and anytime in the eve would be
            good, after say 730.

            Tara