Need input medical billers and coders: Free Software in Exchange

  • petepa71
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hello,

      We are completing our web-based Practice Management Software, and we
      need the top experienced medical billers and coders to give their
      input on the system. It may take ~5 hours of your time. In exchange
      for your help, we will allow you to use our software for free.

      Sincerely,
      Pete Park

      +1-650-281-7997
    • KERRY SYLVAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
        HEY PETE, WHY DON'T YOU CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS THIS OPPORTUNITY. 646-842-3552 ASK FOR JOSETTE

        THANKS

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
          I need a group to code for but I would be very happy to BETA test your software. Just contact me.

          J. Scott Gleaton
          10515 US Hwy 431
          LaFayette AL 36862-5421
          Telephone: (334) 864-5112