Flow Chart

  • Syed Azhar Ali
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
      Hi All,

      Can any one please help me out sending a flow chart for AR (Account
      Receivable) Process??

      Help would be greatly appreciated??

      Thank you
      hug_me_sum@...
    • DoN

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2007
          Oh come on! If you don't know the A/R flow then you need to forget about doing billing or working in an office. That is the simple stuff.

          You bill
          Insurance/Customer pays
          THE END

          J. Scott Gleaton
          10515 US Hwy 431
          LaFayette AL 36862-5421
          Telephone: (334) 864-5112

          Can any one please help me out sending a flow chart for AR (Account Receivable) Process??

          Help would be greatly appreciated? ?

          Thank you
          hug_me_sum@yahoo. com

        • DoN

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007
              What specifically are you looking for? My software does all the
              accounts receivable reporting I need. I am not a billing company I
              work for a doc in Texas but maybe I can help if you can be a little
              more specific. You can email me off line if you want. Diana
              --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Syed Azhar Ali"