position

  • Michelle Uhl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hey everyone!! Michelle here.. moderator of the group.. just wanted to let everyone know i'm now permanently relocated to MD!!! I am currently looking for a new position as well.. so if anyone knows of anything in the area.. MD, DE please let me know.. or if any of you have offices here and need help.. i have over 15 years experience in the business in all phases of the office environment including home billing. thanks all for your help and networking !!