New codes 99363 & 99364

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2006
      Does anyone know if Medicare is going to cover these new codes for anticoagulant management. They are not on the new fee schedule. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Denise

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2008
        Is anyone using 99363-99364 with their commerical/contracted payers?
        If so, are they allowing/paying for it? Is it worthwhile to bill it?

        I found 1 insurance co. allows 99363 - $156.26 and 99364 - $53.97.

        I know it's bundled with E/M for Medicare patients. Are there any
        others that are bundling? I saw Cigna on the post.

        My doc (family practice) just stumbled on these codes and I'm trying
        to gather info. for him. I've emailed a few of my contracted
        insurances to see what/if they allow.

        TIA,
        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, Denise <denise64atwork@...>