asked to do cosmetic surgery billing

  • Don Hay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      I am a new medical biller in a busy chiropractic office in Encino Ca
      and also in the office we have a cosmetic surgeon and today she asked
      me if I would like to do her cosmetic surgery billing. Is it too much
      with the billing I allready do and also is it just a matter of the same
      type of billing but just using different cpt codes. I did recieve a
      little training on billing for same day surgery. Any ideas on how easy
      this type of billing is