Marketing Newsletter

  • SDAmom2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm getting ready to put together a marketing packet which will include my
      business card, brochure, and newsletter. But I'm a little stump when it comes
      to the type of information that would go in the newsletter. I don't want to
      put too much information, but just enough to get the provider interested. Would
      anyone be willing to send me a copy of their newsletter so that I can get
      some ideas? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      Donna
      www.wekarebillingservice.com

    • Cyndee Weston
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        Donna:

        A topic that I have noticed that is seems to be a never-ending matter is
        doctor's forgiving coinsurance, copays and deductibles. Routinely doing so
        can implicate the Anti-kickback statute, the False Claims Act and OIG
        investigations. There is much information on this from the OIG's website at
        www.oig.hhs.gov <http://www.oig.hhs.gov/> and probably would be read and
        would likely be a welcome subject to address in your newsletter.

        Good luck in your marketing efforts.

        Cyndee Weston

        AMBA

        www.ambanet.net/AMBA.htm

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
          On the other side of that coin, physicians use a financial hardship letter
          for patients that stops the insurance company from denying care that is
          prescribed. It's on an individual basis and can be set up in a number of
          ways to not violate any OIG guidelines.

          Doug Sparks
          Advanced Physical Therapy Concepts / APTC
          www.aptc.biz
          doug@...

          www.oig.hhs.gov <http://www.oig <http://www.oig.hhs.gov/> hhs.gov/> and