Re: [MedicalBillers] Marketing Question

  • dipak dipak
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
      Hey Kishore,

      great Idea even i can apply the same thought. Thanx.

      Dipak

      Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote:
      Oh yes kishore you are right?

      --- kishore kumar <kishorekk_k@...> wrote:

      > Jok,
      >
      > But now a days every mail server is having spam
      > busters, I dont think that e-mail marketing will
      > work out and people doesn't have time to check all
      > those things..... Need to search for other
      > alternatives such as advertising, pop-up adds in
      > some commercial websites which are already in use
      > and popular.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Kishore KK
      >
      > Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote:
      > Donna,
      >
      > I would suggest you to do email marketing with you
      > website, rather than sending brochures or post card.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Joktan
      >
      > --- SDAmom2@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Everyone,
      > >
      > > I have just finished my website that has taken me
      > > several weeks to complete.
      > > I know have a question. When I send out my
      > > brochures and/or post cards to
      > > potential clients, should I also have my website
      > on
      > > those items?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Donna
      > > www.wekarebillingservice.com

      > > removed]
      > >

      > Contact Details:
      > Joktan R Edison
      > Voice: +9 198490 36217

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > removed]

      Contact Details:
      Joktan R Edison
      Voice: +9 198490 36217

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • s_alyssandra
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
        Hello Donna,

        I built a site which got listed with 22 results in just two weeks. Here
        are the things that I did:

        1. I write articles on medical billing and coding and submit them to
        a high traffic ezine websites. This is a website where content-hungry
        website publishers gets free articles and put it on their site. Your
        author resource will stay intact with ofcourse your website address on
        it.
        2. I submit my website through FREE url submission sites like google,
        yahoo etc. (you can check if your site is already listed by going to the
        search engine and type site:www.yoursite.com and hit "search".

        Just the above two strategies really works (without spending a dime!).
        By the way, two of my clients found us from the internet!

        Regards.

        Pinky

        <http://www.justmypassion.com/> www.justmypassion.com
        <http://www.justmypassion.com/> <http://www.justmypassion.com/>
        <http://www.justmypassion.com/>

        --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndee Weston" <cyndeew@...>

      • SDAmom2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
          Pinky,

          How do I find out about ezine that has high traffic? Thanks for the
          information about google and yahoo. I went to their website and typed in my business
          information and it came up real fast.

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
            Hello Donna!

            Congratulations!

            With regard with ezine websites... you can visit ezinearticles.com,
            articlecity.com and goarticles.com

            If there is anything else I can help you with.. please feel free to
            email me admin@...

            Good luck and all the best!

            www.justmypassion.com