Re: [MedicalBillers] Magazines

  • J. Scott Gleaton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      Would like to know of any free subscriptions for such myself.

      Scott Gleaton

      SDAmom2@... wrote:
      Hi Everyone,

      Do any of you subscribe to any medical billing magazines? If so, could you
      email me the names of really good billing magazines?

      Thanks
      Donna
      www.wekarebillingservice.com

      10515 US Hwy 431
      LaFayette AL 36862-5421
      Telephone: (334) 559-6946
      Moderator: Yahoo Group ALMT

      As for me and my house
      __[] _____
      ¸...¸ /____ /\____\__
      ,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\____\ __\
      ```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±±
      ¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°
      We will serve the Lord.

    • s_alyssandra
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
        Hi fellow billers.

        For one, I am also very conservative with money. Meaning, I built my own
        site, write, publish and send out my own newsletters on a quarterly
        basis.

        I don't subscribe on magazines, but I do read a lot from different
        sources, books, medicare/medicaid sites, all commercial insurances -----
        my resources are all from the internet.

        I personally built a site purposely to share my knowledge and experience
        in medical billing and coding business. Marketing strategy, building a
        website, setting up your server, HIPAA compliancy and starting up the
        business without spending too much money. All informations and advises
        are completely free.

        www.justmypassion.com <http://www.justmypassion.com>

        regards.

        Pinky (admin@... <mailto:admin@...> )