Magazines

  • SDAmom2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Do any of you subscribe to any medical billing magazines? If so, could you
      email me the names of really good billing magazines?

      Thanks
      Donna
      www.wekarebillingservice.com

    • J. Scott Gleaton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
        Would like to know of any free subscriptions for such myself.

        Scott Gleaton

        SDAmom2@... wrote:
        Hi Everyone,

        Do any of you subscribe to any medical billing magazines? If so, could you
        email me the names of really good billing magazines?

        Thanks
        Donna
        www.wekarebillingservice.com

        10515 US Hwy 431
        LaFayette AL 36862-5421
        Telephone: (334) 559-6946
        Moderator: Yahoo Group ALMT

        As for me and my house
        __[] _____
        ¸...¸ /____ /\____\__
        ,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\____\ __\
        ```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±±
        ¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°
        We will serve the Lord.

      • s_alyssandra
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
          Hi fellow billers.

          For one, I am also very conservative with money. Meaning, I built my own
          site, write, publish and send out my own newsletters on a quarterly
          basis.

          I don't subscribe on magazines, but I do read a lot from different
          sources, books, medicare/medicaid sites, all commercial insurances -----
          my resources are all from the internet.

          I personally built a site purposely to share my knowledge and experience
          in medical billing and coding business. Marketing strategy, building a
          website, setting up your server, HIPAA compliancy and starting up the
          business without spending too much money. All informations and advises
          are completely free.

          www.justmypassion.com <http://www.justmypassion.com>

          regards.

          Pinky (admin@... <mailto:admin@...> )