Marketing Question

  • SDAmom2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I have just finished my website that has taken me several weeks to complete.
      I know have a question. When I send out my brochures and/or post cards to
      potential clients, should I also have my website on those items?

      Thanks,

      Donna
      www.wekarebillingservice.com

    • Cyndee Weston
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 26, 2006
        Yes, you should include that information on your promotional pieces,
        including business cards. If you just build the site and then don't tell
        anyone about it, how would anyone know to go there? You should list it with
        search engines, too.

        Cyndee Weston

        AMBA

        www.ambanet.net/AMBA.htm

        _____

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 26, 2006
          Donna,

          I would suggest you to do email marketing with you
          website, rather than sending brochures or post card.

          Regards,
          Joktan

          --- SDAmom2@... wrote:

          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > I have just finished my website that has taken me
          > several weeks to complete.
          > I know have a question. When I send out my
          > brochures and/or post cards to
          > potential clients, should I also have my website on
          > those items?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Donna
          > www.wekarebillingservice.com

          > removed]

          Contact Details:
          Joktan R Edison
          Voice: +9 198490 36217

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • kishore kumar
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
            Jok,

            But now a days every mail server is having spam busters, I dont think that e-mail marketing will work out and people doesn't have time to check all those things..... Need to search for other alternatives such as advertising, pop-up adds in some commercial websites which are already in use and popular.

            Regards,
            Kishore KK

            --- SDAmom2@... wrote:

            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > I have just finished my website that has taken me
            > several weeks to complete.
            > I know have a question. When I send out my
            > brochures and/or post cards to
            > potential clients, should I also have my website on
            > those items?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Donna
            > www.wekarebillingservice.com

            > removed]

            Contact Details:
            Joktan R Edison
            Voice: +9 198490 36217

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
              HI Cyndee,

              How can I register my website with search engines? Please forgive my
              ignorance. I have always assumed that once you have a website its automatically put
              in the search engines. Well, I have learned something new this morning.
              Another question, how does a person do email marketing? I really appreciate all
              of your help.

              Donna
              www.wekarebillingservice.com

            • J. Scott Gleaton
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                E-mail marketing still works, you just have to get a list of those that would allow or be interested in such emails.

                Scott

                --- SDAmom2@... wrote:

                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > I have just finished my website that has taken me
                > several weeks to complete.
                > I know have a question. When I send out my
                > brochures and/or post cards to
                > potential clients, should I also have my website on
                > those items?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > Donna
                > www.wekarebillingservice.com

                > removed]

                Contact Details:
                Joktan R Edison
                Voice: +9 198490 36217

                10515 US Hwy 431
                LaFayette AL 36862-5421
                Telephone: (334) 559-6946
                Moderator: Yahoo Group ALMT

                As for me and my house
                __[] _____
                ¸...¸ /____ /\____\__
                ,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\____\ __\
                ```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±±
                ¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°
                We will serve the Lord.

              • SDAmom2@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                  How can I get a list?

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                    Donna:

                    No, you must list your website with various search engines in order to get
                    listed. The keywords you use will help determine what position your page is
                    listed at. You have to go to each search engine or directory's page to
                    "submit a site" with them. You'll have to dig hard for the links, they are
                    often not on the main page.

                    As for email marketing, I wouldn't bother. Now this is my opinion - I just
                    got to work about an hour ago and had 165 emails waiting for me. I worked
                    until 1:30 am because our national conference is coming up. To me, that's a
                    lot of email. I typically get 1200 to 1300 per day. I have to weed through
                    the junk that my junk mail folder rules don't catch and that means I'm
                    spending less time helping my customers. I hate unsolicited email and I
                    filter out as much of it as possible. For that reason, you really should
                    consider a different form of communication and marketing. But, if you do use
                    this method, be sure to add and "opt in" link so your prospects can say yes,
                    they want to hear from you and be sure to include an unsubscribe link.

                    Cyndee Weston

                    AMBA

                    _____

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                      Donna:

                      One other thing you might consider - add a link to your website about
                      receiving a free newsletter on medical billing or whatever. This will allow
                      you to create your own email list that people have asked to be on. But,
                      again, no one will be able to find your website if you don't list it with
                      search engines.

                      Cyndee Weston

                      AMBA

                      _____

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
                        Oh yes kishore you are right?

                        --- kishore kumar <kishorekk_k@...> wrote:

                        > Jok,
                        >
                        > But now a days every mail server is having spam
                        > busters, I dont think that e-mail marketing will
                        > work out and people doesn't have time to check all
                        > those things..... Need to search for other
                        > alternatives such as advertising, pop-up adds in
                        > some commercial websites which are already in use
                        > and popular.
                        >
                        > Regards,
                        > Kishore KK
                        >
                        > Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote:
                        > Donna,
                        >
                        > I would suggest you to do email marketing with you
                        > website, rather than sending brochures or post card.
                        >
                        > Regards,
                        > Joktan
                        >
                        > --- SDAmom2@... wrote:
                        >
                        > > Hi Everyone,
                        > >
                        > > I have just finished my website that has taken me
                        > > several weeks to complete.
                        > > I know have a question. When I send out my
                        > > brochures and/or post cards to
                        > > potential clients, should I also have my website
                        > on
                        > > those items?
                        > >
                        > > Thanks,
                        > >
                        > > Donna
                        > > www.wekarebillingservice.com

                        > > removed]
                        > >

                        > Contact Details:
                        > Joktan R Edison
                        > Voice: +9 198490 36217

                        > protection around
                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                        > removed]

                        Contact Details:
                        Joktan R Edison
                        Voice: +9 198490 36217

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • dipak dipak
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 28, 2006
                          Hey Kishore,

                          great Idea even i can apply the same thought. Thanx.

                          Dipak

                          Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote:
                          Oh yes kishore you are right?

                          --- kishore kumar <kishorekk_k@...> wrote:

                          > Jok,
                          >
                          > But now a days every mail server is having spam
                          > busters, I dont think that e-mail marketing will
                          > work out and people doesn't have time to check all
                          > those things..... Need to search for other
                          > alternatives such as advertising, pop-up adds in
                          > some commercial websites which are already in use
                          > and popular.
                          >
                          > Regards,
                          > Kishore KK
                          >
                          > Joktan Edison <ejoktan@...> wrote:
                          > Donna,
                          >
                          > I would suggest you to do email marketing with you
                          > website, rather than sending brochures or post card.
                          >
                          > Regards,
                          > Joktan
                          >
                          > --- SDAmom2@... wrote:
                          >
                          > > Hi Everyone,
                          > >
                          > > I have just finished my website that has taken me
                          > > several weeks to complete.
                          > > I know have a question. When I send out my
                          > > brochures and/or post cards to
                          > > potential clients, should I also have my website
                          > on
                          > > those items?
                          > >
                          > > Thanks,
                          > >
                          > > Donna
                          > > www.wekarebillingservice.com

                          > > removed]
                          > >

                          > Contact Details:
                          > Joktan R Edison
                          > Voice: +9 198490 36217

                          > protection around
                          > http://mail.yahoo.com

                          > removed]

                          Contact Details:
                          Joktan R Edison
                          Voice: +9 198490 36217

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • s_alyssandra
                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
                            Hello Donna,

                            I built a site which got listed with 22 results in just two weeks. Here
                            are the things that I did:

                            1. I write articles on medical billing and coding and submit them to
                            a high traffic ezine websites. This is a website where content-hungry
                            website publishers gets free articles and put it on their site. Your
                            author resource will stay intact with ofcourse your website address on
                            it.
                            2. I submit my website through FREE url submission sites like google,
                            yahoo etc. (you can check if your site is already listed by going to the
                            search engine and type site:www.yoursite.com and hit "search".

                            Just the above two strategies really works (without spending a dime!).
                            By the way, two of my clients found us from the internet!

                            Regards.

                            Pinky

                            <http://www.justmypassion.com/> www.justmypassion.com
                            <http://www.justmypassion.com/> <http://www.justmypassion.com/>
                            <http://www.justmypassion.com/>

                            --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndee Weston" <cyndeew@...>

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
                              Pinky,

                              How do I find out about ezine that has high traffic? Thanks for the
                              information about google and yahoo. I went to their website and typed in my business
                              information and it came up real fast.

                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 19, 2006
                                Hello Donna!

                                Congratulations!

                                With regard with ezine websites... you can visit ezinearticles.com,
                                articlecity.com and goarticles.com

                                If there is anything else I can help you with.. please feel free to
                                email me admin@...

                                Good luck and all the best!

                                www.justmypassion.com