Billing Websites

  • SDAmom2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Do any of you have a website for you medical billing business? If so, how
      did you design the website?

      Blessings,
      Donna

    • Cyndee Weston
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
        Many billers do have websites and they do sign up doctors through their
        websites. Many of our members use Linda Walker to build and host their
        sites. Her website is www.billerswebsite.com
        <http://www.billerswebsite.com/> She has some templates put together for
        billers and it's very reasonable. Some members have the time to learn how to
        build a website and do it themselves but some people just want to get it
        built with the least amount of work and cost so they just hire it out.

        We list members with websites on our site and some of them have signed up as
        many as 6-8 providers off of their AMBA listings.

        Good luck to you.

        Cyndee Weston

        AMBA

        www.ambanet.net/AMBA.htm