My First appt with a doctor

  • SDAmom2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Well, I have my first appointment to meet with a doctor to do his medical
      billing from home. Here's my questions, what should I bring with me for this
      meeting? Should I ask questions? Basically, overall I need HELP. I'm so
      nervous. Any suggestions to prepare myself? Do I bring a little gift for his
      receptionist? I just don't know. I know it will be hard landing your first doctor,
      but now that I have the first appointment, I'm nervous.

      Donna